Featured News 28/07/22
Site Managers Seminar July 2022
MIDA recently held its second operative seminar of 2022 – an opportunity for the team to assess progress and development, and plan for future growth and success.
The July seminar focussed on occupational health and quality control, and was attended by our site managers and internal management teams.
The commitment MIDA makes to maintaining high standards of work and delivering quality results means it is imperative to regularly assess and outline specific areas of our working model to ensure that those standards are met consistently. Our company’s purpose, vision and values, operational responsibilities, and health, safety and wellbeing performance were also presented.
The seminar provided an opportunity to:
- Develop our business culture – focusing on collaborative working.
- Communicate our company mission: “engineering a new standard of excellence”.
- Share best practices regarding business performance and innovation.
- Celebrate our recent successes and review our lessons learnt.
- Set new objectives and targets and share our plan of how these will be achieved.
- Discuss collective and individual roles and responsibilities – and how our people-focused approach supports this.
James Brown, MIDA’s HSEQT Director commented:
“Our seminars provide an opportunity to bring our staff together, share our success and remain focused on our mission to engineer a new standard of excellence. The commitment of our people at every level of our business is what sets MIDA apart and these forum positively influence our culture and performance.”